Eyman Utilities specializes in a wide variety of sewer and water construction. We have various methods to complete a wide variety of work. Eyman does commercial, residential, and industrial utilities. We specialize in sanitary and storm sewers, fire suppression & domestic water services, and interceptors of various types and sizes. Eyman Plumbing was one of the first utility companies in town to offer trenchless sewer replacement by way of pipe bursting. We have been a leader in the pipe bursting industry around Omaha for the last 12 years. Pipe bursting isn’t our only trenchless method of installation as we also offer directional drilling services.
Eyman’s Utility team handles some of the biggest and toughest jobs in Omaha. They bring and service basic infrastructure to local homes and businesses.
Infrastructure includes everything from running new water services for homes to laying sewer systems for large businesses like WalMart.
The Utility team does outside plumbing, which includes storm and sanitary sewers, as well as water and fire suppression systems.
Not only do they install it, they can fix it, too.
Water Main Breaks:
- Water main breaks can be a frequent and serious problem. To make it worse, there is nothing you can do to know or anticipate when those damaging breaks will occur.
- Some areas in Omaha have more acid in their soil than other areas. The acidity seems to increase water main breaks in those areas.
- Many water main breaks happen during winter because of repeated freezes and thaws. The freezing breaks the pipes, and when they thaw out, they leak.
- Water main breaks also occur during extreme droughts, when the ground around the pipes starts to crack. This happens because the dry ground shifts and puts pressure on all type of underground equipment.
- Pay attention to your storm drains, especially when leaves and yard waste threaten to close them.
- Eyman cleans out residential down spouts as well as drains. A jetter may be used one either one to wash away obstructions and clean them out.
- At your business, check the grates in the parking lot and see whether a grate has broken by shifting.
Never a dull moment
Whenever you dig into the ground, you don’t know what’s going to happen. So the Eyman Utility department stays flexible and organized.
The Utility team’s job changes from day to day. They may start a pipe project only to find a crumbling gas line. Such discoveries can delay projects until the problems are fixed.
Eyman Utility runs three to four crews every day. They assure their crews know exactly what kind of project they face – residential, commercial, new installation or service work.
Have a utility question? Call Eyman Plumbing today at (402) 731-2727.
Read more about our Industrial Plumbing services
Have a backup, or an emergency water repair? Call Eyman! We specialize in after hour repair and replacement. We work with a wide variety of apartment complexes and industrial customers that require repair as soon as the phone rings. Big or small, no emergency is too minor for us. So if you have an emergency, we are the ones to call!